Ritten & Dolomites
Hotel Plörr is the ideal starting point for day trips in the vicinity at any time of the year. You will always be in touch with the natural environment - be it on a hiking trip, enjoying the sun or just day dreaming...
Don't miss out on a trip to the well-known "pyramids" (hoodoos) from the late ice age. They are build-up of limestone and have been shaped by nature over many centuries.
Then there is the unique narrow-gauged train built in 1906, connecting the localities of Klobenstein and Oberbozen and a cable car service to Bolzano (Bozen).
- Rittner Horn (Corno del Renon - hiking and skiing area)
- Pyramids of Ritten (at Lengmoos, Oberbozen and Unterinn)
- Train of Ritten (from Klobenstein to Oberbozen and cable car to Bolzano)
- Apiculture museum Plattner (Wolfsgruben)
- Wolfsgruben lake
- Bolzano - (Bozen - arcades, fruit and Saturdays market, archaeological museum - glacier mummy "Ötzi", Runkelstein Castle, Reinhold Messner Mountain Museum)
- Merano (old part of the town, Merano Thermal Baths, botanic gardens at Trauttmansdorff)
- Dolomites roundtrip - (tour by car or hiking: Seiser Alm, Schlern, Rosengarten)
- Sarntal (Durnholz lake, "Stonerne Mandln")
- Bad Dreikirchen Barbian
- Kaltern lake, Montiggl lake